Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Henson Estate in Dallas, Texas in 1982.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1 package goat cheese
- 2 cloves garlic minced finely
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano leaves crushed
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley leaves crushed
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 small French bread loaf
- 2 plum tomatoes thinly sliced
- olive oil
- ½ cup shredded fresh basil leaves
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Combine goat cheese, garlic, oregano, parsley and pepper. Mix well.
- Cut bread into 12 slices.
- Top each slice with tomato slice and brush with olive oil.
- Place a teaspoon cheese mixture on top of each tomato slice and bake 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and top with shredded basil.