Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 2 5 1/2-ounce logs soft fresh goat Cheese (such as Montrachet), room temperature
- 1/2 cup chopped watercress leaves
- 16 thin slices cinnamon-Raisin, date or whole Wheat sandwich bread, crusts trimmed
- 5 tablespoons (about) unsalted butter room temperature
- 3/4 cup finely chopped toasted pecans
- Watercress sprigs (for garnish)
- Mix Cheese and chopped watercress in medium bowl. Season with salt. Spread mixture evenly over 8 bread slices.
- Top with remaining bread. butter edges of sandwiches. Cut sandwiches diagonally in half. Place pecans on plate.
- Dip buttered edges of sandwiches into pecans. Arrange sandwiches on platter. *Garnish with watercress sprigs. (Can be made 8 hours ahead. Cover sandwiches tightly and chill.)