Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 c. Sugar
- 1/4 c. flour
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 3 c. finely chopped fresh or frozen rhubarb
- Combine flour & powdered sugar; cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- Press into the bottom of a greased 11-inch x 7-inch x 2-inch baking pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 12 minutes.
- For filling, combine first four ingredients.
- Stir in rhubarb; pour over warm crust.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 35–40 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool on wire rack.
- Serve warm if desired.
- Store in refrigerator.