Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 16 oz. fresh gnocchi
- 1 bunch chard (about 8 oz.), end trimmed
- 2 Tbs. vegetable oil
- 1 Tbs. minced garlic
- 1/3 cup white wine, or more as needed
- 4 oz. crumbled blue Cheese
- 1/3 cup soy “Bacon” bits, or more to taste
- 1 Tbs. margarine
1. Bring large pot of lightly salted water to a boil over medium-high heat. Add gnocchi, and cook according to package directions, or until all gnocchi float to surface. Remove from heat, drain and set aside.
skillet over medium heat, and sauté garlic 2 to 3 minutes. Add chard, and sauté 2 minutes. Add wine, cover skillet and steam 3 to 4 minute, or until chard is tender but not limp. Remove chard from skillet, and place in serving dish.
3. Spoon gnocchi on chard, and sprinkle with blue Cheese and soy “Bacon” bits. Add margarine to skillet, and heat over high heat. When melted, spoon margarine and any remaining pan juices over gnocchi, and serve.