Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 2 tsp. olive oil
- 1/8 tsp. crushed red pepper
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup sliced scallions
- 1 6-oz. pkg. sliced cremini Mushrooms
- 1 26-oz. jar low-sodium tomato sauce
- 1 6-oz. can tomato paste
- 1/3 cup red wine or water
- 3 Tbs. chopped fresh marjoram
- 1 1/2 cups sliced zucchini
- 2 Tbs. capers, rinsed
- 1 1-lb. Homemade Gnocchi
1. Bring a large pot of water to a boil over medium-high heat. Meanwhile, heat oil and crushed red pepper in a 5-quart saucepan over medium-high heat for 1 minute. Add garlic and scallions. Sauté for 2 minutes, and add Mushrooms. Cook mixture for 3 minutes. Reduce heat to low, add tomato sauce, and stir in tomato paste, wine, marjoram, zucchini and capers. Cook, stirring occasionally, until ready to serve.