Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This is an awesome recipe for gnocchi!!!
- 1 package fresh gnocchi
- 1 head of fresh broccoli cut into small florets
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 3 cloves of garlic minced
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- pecorino romano (about half cup)
- heat olive oil over medium heat in a very large skillet.
- Start water to boil in large pot.
- Steam broccoli until almost tender.
- Add chopped onion and saute until translucent.
- Add minced garlic and saute about 1 minute.
- Add steamed broccoli and saute 5 minutes.
- Add cooked gnocchi (cooked according to package directions).
- Remove from heat and add pecorino romano to taste (about a half cup is what I use) and fresh ground black pepper.
- Add extra olive oil if needed and saute until just heated through, about 1 minute.
- Pass additional romano at serving, if desired.