Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Makes 1 loaf.
- 2 cups rice flour, divided
- ½ teaspoon xanthan gum
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1¼-ounce package gluten-free quick rise yeast
- ½ cup low-fat cottage cheese
- ½ cup water
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 egg
- Combine 1¾ cups flour, xanthan gum, salt and yeast in large bowl.
- Heat cottage cheese, water, oil and honey in small saucepan or microwave in 2-cup glass measure on high 2 minutes, until very warm (120°F to 130°F).
- Pour into flour mixture; add egg. Stir until well blended.
- Stir in remaining ¼ cup flour; knead dough in bowl until smooth and all flour is incorporated (dough will be somewhat sticky).
- Cover bowl; let rest 10 minutes.
- Shape into loaf; place in lightly greased loaf pan. Cover; let rise in warm place 30 minutes.
- Bake in 400°F oven for 30 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Remove from pan; cool on wire rack.