Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This cake is also known as Brazilian Dessert.
- 4 tablespoon gluten-free margarine
- three eggs
- 2 cups sugar
- 14 ounces of rice flour
- 3 tablespoon corn starch
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon vanilla sugar
- Beat margarine, egg yolks and sugar until creamy.
- Add rice flour, corn starch, vanilla sugar and milk, and beat for a few minutes.
- Add baking powder ang gently mix.
- Add beaten egg whites (beat egg whites for five minutes, until foamy).
- Preheat oven to 350 °F and bake for 40 minutes, or until golden.