This cake is also known as Brazilian Dessert.
- 4 tablespoon gluten-free margarine
- three eggs
- 2 cups sugar
- 14 ounces of rice flour
- 3 tablespoon corn starch
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon vanilla sugar
- Beat margarine, egg yolks and sugar until creamy.
- Add rice flour, corn starch, vanilla sugar and milk, and beat for a few minutes.
- Add baking powder ang gently mix.
- Add beaten egg whites (beat egg whites for five minutes, until foamy).
- Preheat oven to 350 °F and bake for 40 minutes, or until golden.