Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 package gluten free cake mix
- 5 eggs
- ¾ cup oil
- 2 tablespoons gluten free extracts
- 2 cup toasted nuts (optional)
- 1 cup dried fruits (optional)
- 2 tablespoons anise extract with yellow cake batter
- ½ teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 tablespoon instant espresso powder
- 2 tablespoons almond extract with chocolate cake mix
- 2 teaspoons ground ginger, ½ cup finely chopped candied ginger with yellow cake mix
- Preheat oven to 350 °F and grease a jelly roll pan or cookie sheet with lip on all sides.
- Combine all ingredients.
- Pour into jelly roll pan and cake for 20 to 30 minutes until tests done.
- Remove from oven, but keep oven on.
- Slice cookies into thirds (the long way) and across in ½-inch slices.
- Remove half and spread out on another jelly roll pan (un-greased) and put back in oven for three to ten minutes, until golden.
- Cool and store in air-right container.