Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 2-3 teaspoon cumin
- ½ teaspoon herb pepper seasoning
- ½ teaspoon allspice
- dash of garlic (to taste)
- dash of parsley
- 1-2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds (optional)
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard (or 1-2 teaspoon prepared mustard)
- 1 to 2 cans chicken broth
- 3 stalks celery, chopped
- 3 carrots, grated or chopped
- 6 potatoes, peeled and cubed
- ½ onion, chopped
- 2 pounds ham, cubed
- 1 bag of green split peas
- In large stockpot add the above ingredients.
- Cover ingredients with water, plus two inches extra, and bring to a boil.
- Cook on medium for three to four hours (or low for five to six hours).