Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Recipe makes 12 muffins.
- one nine-inch unbaked almond pie crust
- ⅓ cup rice bran
- 1⅓ cup rice mix 
- ½ cup gluten free brown sugar
- ¼ cup margarine or butter
- 2 eggs
- ¼ cup gluten free molasses
- 1 teaspoon soda
- 1 cup buttermilk
- Stir soda into molasses until foamy and light in color; set aside.
- cream brown sugar and margarine, beat in eggs and then rice bran.
- Pour in buttermilk, molasses and soda.
- Beat in rice mix.
- Spoon into greased muffin pans filled ½ to ¾ full.
- Bake 375 °F for 30 minutes.