- Preheat oven to 350 °F.
- Beat eggs well; add honey, oil and pumpkin.
- Add dry ingredients and mix well.
- Stir in raisins and nuts.
- Fill paper-lined or greased muffin cups ⅔ full.
- Bake at 350 °F degrees for 20 minutes.
- Rotate tins once to brown evenly.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.