Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Recipe makes 12 muffins.
- 4 eggs, separated
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 tablespoons cold water
- ¾ cup potato starch
- ½ teaspoon salt
- grated rind of ½ lemon
- Beat the yolks until light.
- Gradually add the sugar.
- Beat until light and creamy.
- Add the water and grated rind.
- Slowly sift in the potato starch.
- Blend well.
- In another bowl, beat the egg whites with the salt at low speed until frothy; increase the speed to high and beat until peaks form.
- Carefully fold the stiffly beaten egg whites into the yolk batter.
- Fill greased muffin cups half full.
- Preheat oven to 350 °F.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes.