Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 2¼ cups gluten-free flour mix
- 3 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon xanthan gum
- 1 teaspoon salt
- four eggs
- 1⅔ cups sugar
- 1 cup canola oil
- 1 teaspoon gluten-free vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350 °F.
- Grease and (rice) flour a 9 x 13-inch pan or two, 9-inch round pans.
- Blend together all dry (first five) ingredients.
- In a large bowl, beat together eggs, sugar, oil and vanilla.
- Add flour mixture, alternating with 1 cup pineapple juice.
- Beat well.
- Add 2 teaspoons lemon juice if desired.
- Bake 25–30 minutes for cake and approximately 15 minutes for cupcakes.
A double recipe makes a two layer (9-inch) cake and 24 cupcakes! Frost it with a seven minute boiled icing.