Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
From Canadian Living.
- Makes 36 cookies
- ¾ cup crunchy peanut butter
- ¾ cup mashed potatoes
- ¾ cup sugar
- 1 egg
- ½ cup rice flour
- ¼ cup cornstarch
- 2 tsp cream of tartar
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp vanilla
- ¼ cup coarsely chopped peanuts
- In bowl, cream together peanut butter and mashed potato until smooth.
- Beat in sugar until fluffy.
- Beat in egg.
- Combine rice flour, cornstarch, cream of tartar and baking soda.
- Add to peanut butter mixture; mix well.
- Stir in vanilla.
- Place in refrigerator for about 25 minutes until batter firms a bit.
- With hands gently form batter into round balls (1 tsp sized); place on nonstick baking sheet 2½ inches apart.
- Using fork that has been dipped into rice flour, flatten cookies to about ¼ inch thickness.
- Sprinkle peanuts over top.
- Bake in 375°F oven for about 15 – 20 or until golden brown around edges.
Nutritional information Edit
Approximately 64 calories and 3 grams fat per cookie.