Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 cup rice or millet flour
- ½ cup soy flour
- ½ cup cornmeal
- 1 tbsp non-alum baking powder
- ¼ tsp sea salt (optional)
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1½ cup water
- 2 tbsp unrefined vegetable oil
- Combine all dry ingredients.
- Stir together all liquids; add to dry ingredients.
- Bake on pre-heated griddle (350 °F to 375 °F).
- Turn only once.