- ¼ cup cocoa or carob powder
- ¼ cup potato flour
- ¼ cup rice flour
- ½ cup white sugar
- ⅜ cup stick margarine
- 1 egg
- Preheat oven to 350 °F.
- Grease cookie sheet.
- Mix dry ingredients together.
- Beat egg.
- Mix egg and margarine together; mix in with dry ingredients (may have to use hands).
- Form dough into 1-inch cylinder-shaped balls and place on cookie sheet.
- Flatten with a fork dipped in cold water.
- Bake at 350 °F for 12 – 15 minutes.
- Once cooled, put frosting between the smooth halves of the cookies and sandwich two together.