- Preheat oven to 350 °F.
- Grease cookie sheet.
- Mix dry ingredients together.
- Beat egg.
- Mix egg and margarine together; mix in with dry ingredients (may have to use hands).
- Form dough into 1-inch cylinder-shaped balls and place on cookie sheet.
- Flatten with a fork dipped in cold water.
- Bake at 350 °F for 12 – 15 minutes.
- Once cooled, put frosting between the smooth halves of the cookies and sandwich two together.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.