Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Dry Ingredients Edit
- 1 cup white rice flour
- 1 cup brown rice flour
- ½ cup tapioca flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon xanthan gum
- ¾ cup fine chopped pecans or hazelnuts or walnuts
Wet Ingredients Edit
- 2 tablespoons softened butter or margarine
- ¾ cup honey
- 2 egg whites or 1 egg, beaten
- ¾ cup orange juice
- 1½ tablespoon grated orange rind
- Mix together the dry ingredients with a wire whisk.
- Mix the wet ingredients separately, then combine with the dry, and mix well.
- Pour into a greased medium-size loaf pan.
- Bake at 325°F for about 1 hour.
- Let the bread cool for 10 minutes before removing it from the pan.