Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 8 ounces fresh mushrooms (or one small package sliced or chopped)
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 teaspoons gluten free soy sauce
- ¾ cup sour cream
- ¾ cup milk
- 1 pound ground round
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 medium onion
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cups ricotta cheese
- 2 tablespoons parsley flakes
- 1 egg
- ¼ teaspoons pepper
- Cook mushrooms in 6 tablespoons butter until tender.
- Sprinkle 2 tablespoons cornstarch over the top and blend.
- Add 2 teaspoons of gluten free soy sauce and ¾ cup sour cream.
- Mix well.
- Slowly add ¾ cup milk, stirring until the mixture bubbles and thickens.
- Add black pepper and salt.
- Sauté two cloves of garlic and onion in 2 tablespoons olive oil.
- Add one-pound hamburger and brown meat slowly.
- Add meat mixture to sour cream sauce.
- In a separate bowl, mix 2 cups ricotta cheese, 2 tablespoons parsley flakes, one egg and ¼ teaspoon pepper.
- Cook a small box of gluten free elbow macaroni in water until it's almost done.
- Spray a large baling pan with cooking oil and put a layer of noodles in the bottom of the pan.
- Add a layer of the ricotta cheese mixture, a layer of meat sauce and top with a layer of grated mozzarella cheese.
- Cook in a 350 °F oven for 30 minutes.