Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 13 ounce can condensed milk
- 4 ounces butter, melted
- 8 ounces gluten free cornflakes, crushed or 8 ounces gluten free rice cookies, crushed
- ½ cup desiccated coconut
- ½ cup shredded coconut
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- grated rind of 1 lemon or mandarin orange
- Mix the slice ingredients well.
- Press into a lightly greased dish.
- In a separate bowl, bash the lumps out of the pure icing sugar.
- Add 2 tablespoons of melted butter and 2 tablespoons of lemon juice.
- Mix well.
- Very slowly add a little hot water until the icing is soft enough.
- Spread over the slice mixture.
- Refrigerate for a few hours.
- Cut into fingers.