- In a bowl beat margarine and peanut butter with an electric mixer until well blended.
- Add flours, sugars, egg, baking soda and powder.
- Beat until thoroughly combined.
- Add in chocolate chips and mix with a fork.
- Shape into 1-inch balls, and flatten by crisscrossing with a fork.
- Bake at 375 °F for six to eight minutes or until lightly browned.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.