Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Sift cornstarch, sugar and rice flour together.
- Add butter.
- Mix with hands until soft dough forms.
- Refrigerate one hour.
- Shape dough into 1-inch balls.
- Place about 1¼ inches apart on greased cookie sheet; flatten with lightly floured fork.
- Bake at 300°F for 20 – 25 minutes or until edges are lightly browned.