Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- ½ cup warm water
- 1 gluten-free beef bouillon cube
- 1 cup gluten-free cornflake crumbs
- 1 pound ground round
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons dried parsley
- 2 tablespoons dried minced onion
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon gluten-free Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- ¼ cup gluten-free ketchup
- Preheat oven to 350 °F.
- Pour water over bouillon in a large bowl; let them soak for two minutes.
- Add cornflake crumbs, beef, spices, egg and worcestershire sauce to bowl.
- With your hands, blend mixture well.
- Spray muffin tins with gluten-free nonstick spray.
- Divide meat mix into six portions; pack into muffin tins.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- In a small bowl, stir together brown sugar and ketchup.
- Remove tins from oven and spoon ketchup mixture evenly over the top of the muffins.
- Return pan to the oven and bake for 20 minutes more.