Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Makes 24 tarts.
- 24 gluten-free unbaked tart shells
- 1 cup cooked white kidney beans
- ½ cup maple syrup
- 2 eggs
- ⅓ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup butter or margarine, melted
- ½ cup raisins
- Combine all ingredients except raisins in a food processor or blender.
- Divide raisins evenly among tart shells.
- Pour filling over raisins, filling medium-size tart shells ¾ full.
- Bake at 350°F for 20 minutes or until crust is golden brown and filling set.
Gluten-free pastry made with bean flour is lower in fat than regular pastry.
Nutritional information Edit
1 tart = 131 calories, ½ starch, 1 fruit, 1 fats & oils choice
- 5 grams total fat, 1 gram saturated fat, 17 mg cholesterol, 2 grams protein, 17 grams carbohydrate, 46 mg sodium, 158 mg potassium. moderate fibre.