Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Yield 16 – 20 servings
- 1 cup softened butter or margarine
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon gluten free vanilla extract
- zest of two medium lemons
- juice of one lemon
- 2½ cups gf flour mix
- 1¼ teaspoon xanthan gum
- 2½ teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- 2 cups fresh blueberries
- Cream together butter and sugar.
- Add eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition.
- In another bowl, mix sour cream, vanilla, lemon zest and lemon juice.
- Combine gluten free flour mix, xanthan gum, baking powder, soda, and salt.
- Alternately add flour mixture and sour cream mixture to creamed mixture, about a third of each at a time.
- Stir in blueberries.
- Dough will be fairly stiff.
- Spread half in a greased 9 x 13 x 2-inch glass baking pan.
- Combine topping ingredients, sprinkle half of topping mixture over dough.
- Carefully spread remaining dough on top of topping.
- Sprinkle with remainder of topping.
- Bake at 350 °F for 35 – 40 minutes or until cake tests done.