Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
You can double the recipe and make a bigger batch, if you use these often. Don't undercook or they will fall when cooling. Take out of muffin rings and let cool completely.
- ¾ cup rice flour
- ¼ cup potato starch
- ½ cup tapioca starch
- 2 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon xanthan gum
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 eggs
- ⅓ cup oil
- ½ cup milk
- Preheat oven to 400 °F.
- Mix the first 7 ingredients.
- In a separate bowl mix the eggs, oil and milk *mix wet ingredients with dry ingredients.
- Spray cookie sheet with PAM and then spray inside of muffin rings.
- Put two very large spoonfuls of batter in each, make sure the rings aren't to close to each other.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- And bake immediately for 13–15 minutes, until buns are nice and golden-brown on top.
- Add 1 cup grated cheddar cheese or a cheese bun.
- For hot dogs: Add ¼ - ½ teaspoon more of the xanthan gum to the batter, and on greased cookie sheet, spoon batter in an oblong shape, about 5-inches long; sprinkle with sesame seeds, and bake immediately. Let cool completely, wrap individually in Saran wrap, and place in a freezer bag and freeze. When they are thawed, microwave one for about 15–20 seconds, just long enough to warm them.