Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Jenn b aka Mom2sam and Tiny at World Recipes Y-Group
- 1 boneless skinless chicken breast
- 10 cloves garlic, sliced in half lengthwise
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 medium zucchini
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- ⅛ teaspoon dried oregano
- ¼ teaspoon dried basil
- ½ cup chicken broth
- Cut the chicken into ½ inch pieces.
- Slice zucchini into rounds and semi-circles.
- Heat oil in small frying pan or wok.
- Add salt and pepper chicken to taste, and add garlic.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and bring to a slight boil.
- Cook until chicken is no longer pink and zucchini is tender, but still crisp.
- Serve with rice or flat bread.