- Prepare the apples, dipping each slice in lemon juice to prevent discoloration.
- Place apples in skillet, or large covered pan and sprinkle with cinnamon, nutmeg and remaining lemon juice mixed with sugar or honey, and stir gently.
- Add just enough apple juice, cider or water to cover bottom of pan.
- Turn heat on low, cover and cook, stirring gently every five minutes.
- Cook until done but not mushy.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.