Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 4 eggs
- 6 ounces canned salmon
- 14-ounces frozen corn kernels
- 1 onion, halved and then sliced
- 2 large tomatoes, chopped
- 1 capsicum (bell pepper) chopped
- several sprigs fresh mint or basil, chopped
- freshly ground black pepper
- herb salt or ordinary salt
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- In a heavy frypan, heat the olive oil and cook the chopped onion till it softens.
- Add the corn, salmon (drained), chopped tomatoes and chopped capsicum.
- Stir gently (to avoid crushing the salmon) but thoroughly.
- Sprinkle with pepper, herb salt and chopped mint.
- Beat the eggs lightly and pour over the mixture.
- Cook at very low heat until the eggs are cooked, which will be about 12 minutes.