Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Recipe makes about 56 pieces
- ¼ cup light corn syrup
- 1 teaspoon gluten free peppermint extract
- ¼ cup butter, softened
- 1 to 2 drops desired vegetable food coloring
- 4¾ cup sifted powdered sugar (about 1 pound)
- Combine light corn syrup, softened butter and peppermint extract.
- Add sugar, about 1 cup at a time, stirring until well combined.
- Stir desired food coloring into mixture.
- Shape candy mixture into 1-inch balls.
- Place the balls 2-inches apart on a baking sheet lined with waxed paper.
- Gently flatten each ball with the tines of a fork.
- Let candy stand at room temperature about 3 hours or until dry.
- Store tightly covered in the refrigerator.