- In blender combine oil, honey, and cottage cheese.
- Add eggs one at a time, blend until mixture is fluffy.
- In separate bowl combine dry ingredients.
- Gradually add blender mixture.
- Mix well.
- The batter will be thick.
- Spoon into small glass bowls (ones with flat bottoms and fairly straight sides, the size you want your buns to be).
- Place in microwave and cook for 3 minute intervals.
- Each time buzzer goes off, turn or rearrange bowls for more even cooking (average time about 12 minutes, depending on your microwave).
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.