Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Yields 6 servings.
- 4 cups potatoes peeled and chopped
- 1½ cups celery chopped
- 2½ cups green onions chopped
- 2 to 3 tablespoons olive oil
- two vegetable bouillon cubes
- 3 to 4 teaspoons tamari soy sauce
- 3 to 4 teaspoons parsley
- 1 to 2 teaspoons honey
- 1½ teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon dill
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- dash cayenne pepper
- 2½ cups water or vegetable stock
- Steam the green onions and celery until tender.
- In a large frying pan, saute the green onion in oil for one to two minutes, then add all the seasonings and saute one more minute.
- Filling the blender twice, blend all the ingredients until fairly smooth, lovely green light green soup is created.
- Simmer everything on medium heat for 15–25 minutes until the bite is off the onions and the flavors mingle.
- Serve hot with bread, crackers, or other accompaniments.
- Keeps 3–6 days refrigerated.