Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Preheat oven to 350 °F.
- Mix first four ingredients in a food processor.
- Blend for one minute.
- Combine dry ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- When thoroughly mixed, add to food processor, along with the butter and milk.
- Blend well.
- Add the chocolate chips, and press "pulse" once or twice.
- Ladle the batter into muffin tins lined with papers, filling each paper to the top.
- Bake for about 12 minutes, or until muffins are firm to the touch.
- Cool and serve.
- Top with frosting or chocolate drizzles, if desired.