Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This is a special recipe made without gluten.
- ¾ cup soy flour
- ¼ cup potato starch flour
- ½ tsp salt
- 6½ tbsp margarine
- 6 tbsp white sugar
- 6 tbsp brown sugar
- ½ tsp vanilla
- 1 egg
- ½ cup chocolate chips semisweet
- ½ cup chopped nuts
- Sift dry ingredients.
- Beat sugars and margarine.
- Add egg and beat again.
- Add vanilla and stir.
- Add dry ingredients.
- Add chips and nuts.
- Drop by spoonful onto greased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 375°F for 10 to 12 minutes.
Nutritional information Edit
- Exchanges: 1 fruit/vegetable | 1 fat