Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Recipe makes 20 biscuits
- 1 ounce cocoa powder
- 2 ounces potato flour
- 2 ounces rice flour
- 1 ounce gram flour
- 1 ounce ground almonds
- 3 ounces granulated sugar
- 3 ounces hard margarine or butter
- 1 egg
- Preheat oven to 350 °F.
- Mix all the dry ingredients together.
- Beat the egg before adding with the butter and mix together until a soft dough is produced that sticks into a large ball.
- Break the dough into walnut-sized pieces and place on a greased tray or nonstick baking parchment.
- Flatten each lump with the back of a fork dipped in cold water.
- Bake for 12 - 15 minutes.
- Cool on a wire rack.
- Variations: add chopped nuts or crystallized ginger.