Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Yield: serves 12
- 1 cup butter or margarine
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- ½ cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons corn syrup or maple syrup
- 4 cups oats or buckwheat flakes
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- ⅓ cup chopped nuts
- 1 cup chocolate chips and/or your favorite dried fruit
- Grease a 12-inch x 9-inch cookie sheet.
- In a large pan, heat butter, sugars, and syrup until melted.
- Stir in remaining ingredients until evenly combined.
- Spread on cookie sheet and press down, making sure the surface is smooth.
- Bake in a 325 °F oven for 30 minutes.