Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Bring ingredients to room temperature (set out cold ingredients for about ½-hour).
- Preheat oven to 425 °F.
- Sift together dry ingredients, add cornmeal.
- Mix together wet ingredients.
- Add to dry ingredients and mix well.
- Pour into greased 9 x 13-inch pan, smooth.
- Bake at 425 °F for 25 minutes.
- Variations: add chopped nuts or crystallized ginger.