Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Servings: 1 or 2
- Cover the buckwheat with hot water, drain and dry it again, then mill it very coarsely.
- Cook with the listed water over a low heat for about 15 minutes.
- Spicy variation: add vegetable stock granules and season with fresh herbs and a little garlic.
- Can also add some grated cheese.
- Sweet groats: add a little honey and vanilla extract.
- Fold in ordinary cream or whipped cream to taste.