Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Recipe makes about 48 cookies.
- 4 eggs
- ½ cup sugar
- 1¼ cup potato starch
- 1½ teaspoon grated lemon rind
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ⅔ cup corn oil
- ¼ cup cinnamon sugar
- ½ - 1 teaspoon grated lemon rind for topping
- Beat the eggs and sugar at high speed for three minutes.
- Add the potato starch, lemon rind, salt and corn oil.
- Mix just until well blended.
- Drop the dough by the teaspoonful onto lightly oiled cookie sheets.
- Combine the cinnamon sugar with the grated lemon rind in a small dish.
- Lightly sprinkle the cookies with the lemon sugar mixture.
- Preheat oven to 350 °F and bake until the edges are golden brown, about 8 to 12 minutes.
- Remove from the baking sheets and place on wire racks to cool.