Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Spray 8 x 4 inch loaf pan with nonstick spray.
- Coat inside with cornmeal and set aside.
- Dissolve Sugar in warm water in a small bowl.
- Sprinkle yeast over top. Set aside for 10 minutes or until frothy.
- Stir well. Combine water and minute tapioca in a saucepan.
- Bring to a boil. Cook for 1 to 2 minutes or until thickened and clear.
- Stir together bean flour, cornmeal, corstarch, baking powder and salt in a mixing bowl.
- In separate bowl, whisk together egg whites and milk.
- Whisk in yeast and tapioca mixture. Stir into dry ingredients, beating until smooth.
- Set aside for 10 minutes. turn out onto surface generously dusted with cornstarch.
- Dust hands with cornstarch and sprinkle a little over dough.
- Knead 4 to 5 times and fit into prepared pan.
- Brush top with milk and sprinkle with poppy seeds.
- Bake in 400 °F oven for 45 minutes or until browned and loaf sounds hollow when tapped.
- Makes 1 loaf, 16 slices.