Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Recipe makes 12 muffins
- 1 cup brown rice flour
- ½ cup potato starch flour
- ½ cup tapioca flour
- 2 teaspoons xanthan gum
- 2½ teaspoon gluten-free baking powder
- ⅓ cup + 1 tablespoon sugar
- ¾ teaspoon salt
- ¼ cup applesauce
- two large eggs, lightly beaten
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ¾ cup nonfat milk
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- 1½ cups fresh or frozen blueberries
- Line muffin tins with paper.
- Stir together dry ingredients.
- Make a well in center of mixture and add applesauce, eggs, oil, milk and vanilla.
- Stir together just until ingredients are moistened.
- Gently fold in blueberries.
- Divide mixture into muffin tins and sprinkle with sugar.
- Bake at 400°F for 25 minutes.