Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Recipe makes about eight average-size waffles. Note: These waffles freeze well.
- ½ cup white rice flour
- ¼ cup buckwheat flour
- ¼ cup potato starch
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 2½ tablespoon baking powder
- 3 tablespoons turbinado sugar (or white sugar)
- 2 eggs (separated)
- ¾ cup rice or soy milk
- 1 cup berries of choice (fresh or frozen)
- Beat egg whites until stiff.
- Combine all the dry ingredients, stir in egg yolks, oil, and milk.
- Stir in the berries.
- Gently fold in the egg whites.
- Pour suggested amount of batter for your waffle iron into your waffle maker.
- Most waffle irons use about ¼-cup of batter per waffle.
- Cook three to five minutes, until it no longer steams.