- 1 cup mashed ripe bananas
- ¼ cup chopped nuts
- ¾ cup sugar
- ¾ teaspoon gluten-free baking powder
- 1 teaspoon gluten-free vanilla
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 2 eggs
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1¼ cups rice flour
- ¼ cup olive oil
- Combine the bananas, sugar, and vanilla in a medium mixer bowl, and beat at medium speed for 1 minute.
- Add the eggs and mix well.
- Combine the rice flour, nuts, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a large mixer bowl.
- Add the banana mixture alternately with the oil to the dry ingredients, mixing well at low speed.
- Pour the batter into two 8 x 4 inch loaf pans.
- Bake at 350°F for 50–60 minutes or until done.
- Cool for five minutes before removing from pans.