Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Beat the eggs and sugar together until thick.
- Add the oil and vanilla and mix well.
- Stir in the flour, baking powder and almonds.
- Pour the batter into a lightly oiled and floured 9 x 5 x 3 inch loaf pan just to cover the bottom of the pan.
- Sprinkle on the cinnamon.
- Add another layer of batter and cinnamon.
- Continue until all the batter and cinnamon are used.
- Bake in 350 °F oven for 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown.
- Bread will be dense.
- Remove from the pan and cool on a wire rack.
- Cut into ½ inch slices when ready to serve.
- Place each slice on a lightly oiled baking sheet and toast in a 400 °F oven for 5 to 6 minutes.