- In large pot, heat oil over medium heat.
- Add onion, celery and carrot.
- Cover and cook 5 minutes until softened.
- Add paprika, bay leaf, stock or water, tomatoes and kale and cook, uncovered, until kale is tender, about 15 minutes.
- Add peas and tamari and simmer 5 minutes.
- Just before serving, add rice and heat through.
- Season with salt and pepper.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.