- In a small bowl sprinkle gelatin over cold water.
- Set aside 5 minutes to soften.
- Bring grape juice to a boil and stir in softened gelatin.
- Cool to room temperature.
- Refrigerate mixture, stirring occasionally until it reaches a consistency slightly thicker than unbeaten egg whites.
- Stir in sliced banana.
- Spoon mixture into 6 cup mold and chill until firm.
- Or pour a little gelatin mixture into each serving dish, slice about ½ banana per dish, top with remaining gelatin and stir gently.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.