Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Place vegetables in a large pot, cover with water, and cook about 20 minutes, or until tender.
- Drain well.
- Place in a 7x11-inch baking dish.
- In a small bowl, combine vinegar, syrup, butter, brown sugar, salt and ginger.
- Pour over vegetables, and toss to coat.
- Bake in a preheated 400°F oven for 20 minutes.
- Basting occasionally.
- Stir, sprinkle with chopped nuts, and serve.