Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
This Y-group is international. Good food from all parts of the world. A place where we can share the wonderful food from all over the world.
- 6 – 8 servings
- 1 sweet potato
- 6 carrots, sliced
- 1 potato, peeled, diced
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 apples, peeled, sliced
- 1½ lbs butternut squash, peeled, sliced
- ¼ cup apple juice (or dry white wine)
- ½ lb dried apricots
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon apple pie spice
- 1 tablespoon honey (or maple syrup)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- Combine all ingredients in a large slow cooker and cover.
- Cook on low for 10 Hours.