Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
This Y-group is international. Good food from all parts of the world. A place where we can share the wonderful food from all over the world.
- 6 – 8 servings
- 1 sweet potato
- 6 carrots, sliced
- 1 potato, peeled, diced
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 apples, peeled, sliced
- 1½ lbs butternut squash, peeled, sliced
- ¼ cup apple juice (or dry white wine)
- ½ lb dried apricots
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon apple pie spice
- 1 tablespoon honey (or maple syrup)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- Combine all ingredients in a large slow cooker and cover.
- Cook on low for 10 Hours.