- Source: from the box of Sweet'n Low brown
- Makes 8 servings.
- 2½ lbs fresh sweet potatoes
- ¼ cup margarine
- 2 tbsp brown sugar, packed to measure.
- 2 tbsp Sweet'n Low brown sugar substitute
- ½ cup pecans, chopped
- Cut sweet potatoes in half crosswise.
- Place in large pot with lightly salted water to cover.
- Bring to a boil and boil until tender, about so minutes.
- Drain preheat oven to 350°F.
- When potatoes are cool enough to handle, cut crosswise in ¼ slices.
- Spray 1 ½ quart baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Place half the potatoes in the baking dish, top with margarine, half brown sugar and half the Sweet' n Low brown.
- Top with chopped pecans.
- Bake 20 - 25 minutes or until pecans begin to brown.
Nutritional information Edit
Calories: 250 per serving. Calories saved: 105 per serving.