Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Glazed Sweet Potatoes from the Wikibooks Cookbook, original source of recipe, licensed under the GNU Free Documentation License.
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Serves: 6
- ½ cup (120ml) maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine
- 1 can (40 oz.) [1100g] sweet potatoes, drained
- Bring syrup and butter just to boil in large skillet on medium heat. Reduce heat to low, simmer about 2 minutes.
- Add sweet potatoes. Cook on low heat 10 minutes, gently turning sweet potatoes frequently to glaze.
- Garnish with pecan halves, if desired.